|Cookie||A website activity tracking tool used within an internet browser|
|DPO||Data Protection Officer.|
|GDPR||General Data Protection Regulation.|
|Personal Data||Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘Data Subject’), which information is subject to the GDPR or the laws of non-EU EEA countries that have formally adopted the GDPR; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.|
DesAcc EMEA Ltd operates in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act). The lawful and proper treatment of personal information by DesAcc EMEA Ltd is extremely important to the success of our business and in order to maintain the confidence of our clients and personnel. DesAcc EMEA Ltd ensures that it processes personal information lawfully and correctly.
4.0 What is a cookie?
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the website, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of your internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our website users.
For further information on cookies generally, including how to control and manage them, visit the guidance on cookies published by the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
We will ask for your permission (consent) to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where they are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested.
6.1 We may use the following non-essential cookies - for which we will obtain your consent:
- Google Analytics
- __utmc - Not used in ga.js. Historically, this cookie, together with the __utmb cookie, established whether the user had initiated a new session/visit. Expires when you close your browser.
- __utmv - Used to store user-defined variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the site.
- __utmt - Used to throttle request rate.
- _ga - Used to distinguish users. Expires after 2 years.
- _gid - Used to distinguish users. Expires after 24 hours.
- _gat - Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_. Expires after 1 minute
- AMP_TOKEN - Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Expires after 1 year.
- _gac_ - Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out.
- __hs_do_not_track - This cookie can be set to prevent the tracking code from sending any information to HubSpot. Setting this cookie is different from opting out of cookies, as it still allows anonymized information to be sent to HubSpot. It expires in 13 months.
- hs_ab_test - This cookie is used to consistently serve visitors the same version of an A/B test page they’ve seen before. It contains the id of the A/B test page and the id of the variation that was chosen for the visitor. It expires at the end of the session.
- _key - When visiting a password-protected page, this cookie is set so future visits to the page from the same browser do not require login again. The cookie name is unique for each password-protected page. It contains an encrypted version of the password so future visits to the page will not require the password again. It expires in 14 days.
- hs-messages-is-open - This cookie is used to determine and save whether the chat widget is open for future visits. It is set in your visitor’s browser when they start a new chat, and resets to re-close the widget after 30 minutes of inactivity. It expires in 30 minutes.
- hs-messages-hide-welcome-message - This cookie is used to prevent the chat widget welcome message from appearing again for one day after it is dismissed. It expires in one day.
- __hsmem - This cookie is set when visitors log in to a HubSpot-hosted site. It contains encrypted data that identifies the membership user when they are currently logged in. It expires in one year.
- hs-membership-csrf - This cookie is used to ensure that content membership logins cannot be forged. It expires at the end of the session.
- hs_langswitcher_choice - This cookie is used to save the visitor’s selected language choice when viewing pages in multiple languages. It expires in two years.
- __cfduid - This cookie is set by HubSpot’s CDN provider, Cloudflare. It helps Cloudflare detect malicious visitors to your website and minimizes blocking legitimate users. Learn more about this cookie from Cloudflare, it is a session cookie that lasts a maximum of 30 days.
- __cfruid - This cookie is set by HubSpot’s CDN provider because of their rate limiting policies. Learn more about Cloudflare cookies. It expires at the end of the session.
- __hstc - It contains the domain, utk, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session). It expires in 13 months.
- Hubspotutk - This cookie keeps track of a visitor’s identity. It is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts. It expires in 13 months.
- __hssc - This is used to determine if HubSpot should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie. It expires in 30 minutes.
- __hssrc - Whenever HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set to determine if the visitor has restarted their browser. It expires at the end of the session.
- messagesUtk - This cookie is used to recognize visitors who chat with you via the chatflows tool. If the visitor leaves your site before they’re added as a contact, they will have this cookie associated with their browser. If you chat with a visitor who later returns to your site in the same cookied browser, the chatflows tool will load their conversation history. The cookie is controlled by the Consent to collect chat cookies setting in your chatflow. If this setting is disabled, the cookie is controlled by the Consent to process setting in your chatflow. It contains an opaque GUID to represent the current chat user. It expires in 13 months.
- _fbc - This cookie is only set when a user arrives at your website from an Ad and the destination URL includes the click identifier “fbclid” It expires in 90 days.
- _fbp - This cookie is used to distinguish and keep track of your unique users. It expires in 90 days.
7.0 How to turn off all cookies and the consequences of doing so
If you do not want to accept any cookies, you may be able to change your browser settings so that cookies (including those which are essential to the services requested) are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of our website.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the guidance on cookies published by the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
8.0 Contacting us and exercising your leval rights
Should you have any issues or need to contact us for any other reason in relation to this policy, you can do so via telephone: +44 (0)1566 701 203 or via email: DPO@DesAcc.com.
9.0 Revision of policy
This Policy was last updated in August 2020. If we change our Policy, we will post the details of any changes here. We may also take reasonable steps to notify you when you visit our website.